Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Really? Seriously?

I just don't' understand people!

We are doing all of this work on the food bank/community garden. And people keep trying to kind of CHEAT!!!

We sell this guy at my DH's work some plants. We don't' have change and neither does he. So he shorts us a dollar and says "So we are even?"

UM HELL NO!!! This isn't my money. It is for the FOOD BANK!!! You know the people who feed those who have NOTHING!!! You can't pay your friggin dollar for the tomato plant?

Oh but I'm not done. I sell a tomato to a guy at work. He give me the choice of the dollar for the plant or something in a paper sack!!! SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? I tell him. This isn't MY money. IT IS FOR THE FOOD BANK!!!! I don't want what is in your paper bag unless it is a wad of CASH!!!!

What is WRONG with people? I just don't get it. It is for the FOOD BANK not us. We don't get any $$ for doing this.

Wish I could charge them double just on principal!

No comments: