Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1-11-08 Moved from MySpace

Friday, January 11, 2008
Surgery Current mood: excited
Well kids. Only 4 more days until I go under the knife. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED. Okay I have but in "different" ways. hee hee

Hystarectomy for me. YEA!!! I go in at 5:30 am. So I have to be out of bed, showered and have a small list of GROSS things to do before I go in. YECH.

OMG - One of the things on the list is REMOVE ALL BODY JEWELERY FROM THE WAIST DOWN!! Isn't that funny. I told the nurse I wasn't doing it. She looked at me and laughed. I don't even wear a toe ring. OH and I don't want to know which of you this applies to!! I already have a pretty good idea, but still!!!!

Am kind of upset with AFLAC. DAMN DUCK!!! Been paying almost 70 a month for 3 different kinds of coverage. 40 for Cancer, 20 for accident and 10 for (what I thought was short term dissability) a writer on the accident "incase" I'm disabled by an accident. Of course I'm filling out the one of 10 forms they have and call to get my policy number only to be told I'm not covered. BRIAN GOURLEY OF VANCOUVER IS THE WORST AGENT FOR AFLAC EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. It will kind of be like a vacation. I won't be able to lift over 3 lbs for at least two weeks. So I can't do housework. hee hee Can't cook NUTHIN
It aught to be interesting. KC is learning to cook really well. THANK GOD. She made the yummiest KCdeas hee hee for my birthday dinner.

Anyway off track. I'll be at the Good Samaratin hospital on teh 15th for surgery and I get to go home on the 16th. YEA. My mom will be with me the whole time. I"m so glad. I'm not a fan of hospitals.
So take care all and I hope to be back in a few weeks.

No comments: