Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pat

There was this woman in Middle School. Her name was Pat.
Can't remember her last name for the life of me but her daughter went to school there and was embarassed by her. WHY WHY WHY???

Anyway, this woman was AMAZING. She cooked lunches. She loved EVERY kid. She didn't know even one of their names. Everyone was "Honey". I always felt so warm and loved around her.

About 4 or 5 years ago I went back to the middle school and guess who was in the kitchen?!?!?! PAT!!! Still there. Still calling everyone Honey and she had a huge hug for me. She hadn't changed a bit!!!

HUGE black hair. Bright red lipstick!!! I think even blue eyeshadow. JUST THE BEST!!!

To this day I call everyone "Hon" and think of Pat every time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Helo, I am Willis . I visited you.
It's a nice blog