Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2-29-06

Friday, December 29, 2006
It's Coming Current mood: cheerful
Yes it is true. My b-day is coming. I'll be 38 (I think) I can never seem to remember. The hubby always reminds me if I forget. What would I do without him?
I'm not one of those people who freaks out about age. In fact, it really doesn't bother me because I don't feel as old as I am. I'll be 40 soon and it just doesn't phase me. Why not? My brothers wife cried when she turned 30. Just spent the day crying. GET A LIFE!!! Good Lord. Must have been because she is SO MUCH OLDER than my brother. I'd cry too if I was that OLD. hee hee
I'm not sure what I'll do for the day. Maybe I'll get lucky and my mom will cook me some yummy dinner. She is an AMAZING cook and I like just about anything she makes.
I saw what I wanted on craigslist. It is a cook old sofa and chair in McMinnville. So COOL!!! And free. I wish I was still a kid and I could just give my parents a list of what I want. It would go something like this:I want a new scarff, gloves, hat that won't mush my hair but is warm, my car cleaned inside and out, a new purse, a pedicure, a new pair of jeans, a new sweater, cool sox, a perm, a new build a bear, a new smutty book, (yes I love those) some time to play my Harry Potter video game without having to be bugged about dished, trash, laundry, dusting, or vacuming.
I know I dont' want much do it??? HEE HEE Of course the list is more grown up than when I was a kid. If it was really a kids list it would be more like this:I want a/some:CarShoesPursesHair Donefake nailsnight free of homeworkNew FormalNew TiaraPhone in my Room
I think we should all make wish lists!!! Everyone who reads this should make a wish list as a comment. A birthday list, if you will. It would be great. Then if we have an extra of something, we can pass it along and then a wish would be fulfilled. I know CORNY AS HELL!!! But you know how I am.
PS. Haunters, I'm still TOTALLY planning on having a post party party!!! Just got to get caught up on the bills and them WATCH OUT!!!

No comments: